Thursday, November 19, 2009

long distance relationships

me: haha storypeople of the day
I don't really have any secrets, she told me once. I just forget a lot of stuff.
KAC: haha that one is perfect
i decided that as a form of therapy im gonna take a list of story people quotes with me to all fired up and make my own plates/gifts with them
me: awww i wanna come
i havent painted pottery since the last time we did
KAC: i know - i'm gonna have to bring my ipod since no one will come with me
me: me neither!
me: well, just bring your friends cabernet and chardonnay
they're twins i think
KAC: hmmmm good idea!
me: and a framed 8x10 of me too, of course
and pour me a glass
i'll do the same
KAC: what an excellent plan
...i'm gonna take a picture of this crazy scene
and make sure everyone knows just how crazy we really are
me: as if there was any doubt

0 comments :