Sunday, November 15, 2009

here goes...

At first glance, today was pretty productive. I accomplished a few things I'd put off for an embarrassingly long time, including cleaning my bathroom and starting this blog. Also, made some chocolate chip banana bread, framed a fantastic wedding gift (Brian Andreas print), and checked out Pride and Prejudice from the library.

Sadly, a closer look will tell you that
a. "clean" lasted approximately 5 minutes, as it was haircut day for my skinhead hubby
b. I spent more time searching for pretty templates (I like trees. And rainbows. A lot) than writing my first post.
c. my bread is now less loaf-like, more crumbly mess in a tubberware, since I have no patience when it comes to the combo of chocolate and banana. I call it deconstructed.
d. Storypeople "Kindred Spirits" is sitting facedown on the coffeetable, instead of the wall
e. this will likely be my fourth unsuccessful attempt to read that book that I love so much, in theory.

This doesn't bode well for Monday...

0 comments :