Monday, December 7, 2009

Today I love working from home

You know why? Because I can have little bites of everything in my fridge for lunch. And today, that's leftover stuffing, crab dip, and gruyere mac an cheese. You know it's going to be tasty when everything on your plate is a different shade of beige...

Had a lovely weekend of laziness. Highlights included free scupperberry bread pudding dessert, The Fantastic Mr. Fox, and watching very sad Florida fans at the Pensacola Ale House. I don't know what scupperberries are. I'm a little scared that nothing promising comes up in a google search. Whatever they are, they were grown in the front yard of the old post office/antique shop in Milton. Was I fully aware of this before taking my first bite? Yes. Did I regret it? No.

Oooh, I also made a few of these guys. Cute, easy, and free-ninety-nine.

0 comments :