Wednesday, January 13, 2010

cb and tb

So, I was reminded today how behind the tech-times I am when my mom emailed me today, saying she Skyped for the first time with the grandkids in Japan. As a 24-year-old, that's not a milestone your mom should reach before you...

I have, however, recently developed an addiction to hulu.com. This site should really be blocked for anyone who works from home...so I'm watching last night's Conan, since he's significantly funnier now that he's really bitter and pissed at NBC, AND Tom Brokaw was his guest, who I love and like to pretend we have some connection since he went the UI journalism school for a hot minute, and Tom made the face.

This one:


Whenever I see CB make this face where his mouth is just a squiggle line I think "man, I wish real people could make that face" and now I keep encountering instances where real people do!

See Tom's:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/120285/the-tonight-show-with-conan-obrien-tue-jan-12-2010?c=2051:2089

And here's my niece Libby's:


Will someone please teach me to do this??

0 comments :